torstai 27. huhtikuuta 2017

Latest news

Hi, sorry for the long break!

Spring break ended this month and uni has continued for 2 weeks now, busy busy~ It felt so good to be back in school and feel yourself useful again. :-P Also seeing friends more often is great. So far the school has been nice, courses are interesting and sakuras are starting to bloom here as well!
On Mondays and Wednesdays I have 3 Japanese courses in a row which might have been a mistake, I have got already two headaches after the classes and this will continue until August...

After school continued I haven't been feeling of writing this blog as you have noticed with the lack of posts... It just takes so long time at once (once again writing straight to English cuz translating takes ages) and choosing the pictures is awful because there is too much to choose from. I will post the South Korea trip and the week with my family though, whenever I have the energy to go through the pictures again~
Also this weekend is going to be busy; there are events, my birthday (yay!) and a concert, so I have to do all the homeworks ready for next week already. Luckily it's not a whole week but a start of a short holiday called "Golden Week", we are planning to do something nice with friends. :-3


Things that have been kept me really happy lately are the concerts. I had an awesome concert of DaizyStripper last Saturday, no denial it was one of the greatest I've ever been into! It was so energetic and full of action, the fans were really nice! The best part was, as I was the only Westerner and blonde person there (and pretty tall compared to the people standing in front of me), I had a straight view to the stage, so when the singer Yuugiri came there, I felt he was left staring at my direction for a while. :-P During the last song (before encore) we were able to run right in front of the stage many times and try to reach for the members' hands, whoever was there at that time. I am soooooo happy that when I ran there as well, one time the bassist Rei saw me as I reached to grab his hand and he grabbed mine and even pulled it a bit! The last time we ran to the stage I was closer to Yuugiri, so I tried to reach for his hand, and he turned to look at me and reached back so we could hold hands for a while. That was a moment I will remember forever! *3* So all in all the concert was amazing!
Next Sunday, on my birthday, there will be another concert. This is the one I have waited for the most in my entire life, dear A9 (formerly Alice Nine) that has never been to Europe yet! After this concert I can die happily! <3 If the setlist is correct, there will be the best and dearest songs to me too, can't wait!
During Golden Week I will also see モーニング娘。 (Morning Musume), for the 2nd time this year. Though who knows, maybe the last time with the current members...


Wait for the next post sometime in May!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti