torstai 17. marraskuuta 2016

Exchange's bucket-list

This is the bucket-list for my whole exchange year; which places I want to visit and which things I want to try or do while I'm here, for instance. Throughout the year I will update this post and (hopefully) cross these things out. So far some things I have~ :)

PLACES I WANT TO VISIT

Tokyo (and million different places only there..)
Kyoto
Sendai
Yamagata
Osaka
Nara
Fukuoka
Kumamoto
Okinawa
Taiwan
Hong Kong
South Korea

-In Hokkaido-
Otaru
Biei
Hakodate
Wakkanai
Rishiri
Rebun
Shiretoko
Hokkaido Shrine
Sapporo Beer Garden
Nakajima park
Noboribetsu
Lake Shikotsu
Lake Toya
Fukuneko cat café
Izakaya
Some mountain

*

THINGS I WANT TO DO

Go to concerts of my favourite groups/bands
Go to a real hot spring (onsen)
Go to a kabuki theatre
Go to animal café
See a classical concert/movie in a theatre
Travel elsewhere in Asia
Have a long conversation only in Japanese
Attend club/circle activities
Attend a tea ceremony
Skiing
Karaoke
Surfing
Sky diving
Swim in the ocean
See a Japanese castle
Stay over in ryokan
Wear or buy a yukata or kimono

*

FOOD I WANT TO TRY

Yakiniku
Yakitori
Soup curry
Jingis kan (not sure how it's written)
Tonkatsu
Sukiyaki
Tempura
Takoyaki
Monjayaki
Okonomiyaki

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti